Choosing a Minneapolis, St Paul or Roseville concrete contractor may seem overwhelming, but if you know what questions to ask, the answer will easily become clear. Wohlwend Concrete is your choice for a reliable, local concrete contractor, with the experience and dedication to professionally complete your project. In this blog, we review some of the questions you should be asking any potential concrete contractors.
1. How long have you been in business? You need to find out how long they’ve been in business, for obvious reasons. With time comes experience, and you have a higher likelihood of receiving a quality job from a concrete contractor with more experience.
2. Who will oversee my project? Find out if there will be anyone doing a quality assurance check on your project. Inquire if there is a site supervisor or more experienced team member that will be assigned to your project.
3. Do you have any previous projects or previous customer testimonials I could browse? They say word of mouth is still the best method of recommendation, and that is a lot easier today with the Internet. Find out if the concrete contractor you’re looking to hire has anything available from previous customers. Their feedback could provide a lot of insight.
4. Do you give free estimates? Make sure you get an estimate before you jump into a project. You will quickly learn we have fair and honest pricing.
How We Stack Up
- Wohlwend Concrete has been in business since 1985. That’s over 25 years of service to the Twin Cities. We are established in our field and we can tackle any concrete project.
- Scott Wohlwend, owner of Wohlwend Concrete, will personally check every project to make sure it is going smoothly.
- We have a Photo Gallery and Testimonials available for review. We are proud of the work we do and are happy to share with you previous jobs.
- We do offer Free Quotes. We have reasonable costs, sure to fit your budget.
Call us today to get started on your next concrete project at 651-426-2610.
Looking for an inexpensive and practical way to add steps or a stairway to the outdoor area on your St Paul property? Then think about having concrete steps created, as concrete continues to become a popular material for steps. For properties in St Paul, concrete steps offer the following benefits:
You’ll find concrete steps give you quality at an affordable price. Concrete is more affordable than other materials used in steps construction, making it a budget-friendly choice.
Since your concrete steps will have a nice, smooth finish, you won’t need to worry too much about maintenance. If you’re concerned about wear and tear, you can apply sealant to the steps, which helps to keep the finish protected, while making sure you have little to do through the years.
Concrete is a tough material, and you’ll find out first hand with having some of the most durable steps possible. Concrete steps will hold up for years to come, even after being exposed to the elements. Steps need to be tough and able to stand up to regular foot traffic, but that isn’t a problem for concrete steps.
Some of the most common materials used to make steps can result in noises or vibrations when stepped on, but that doesn’t happen with concrete steps. Concrete’s thickness and density helps to absorb vibrations and sounds, so you won’t need to be worried about excessive noise and other distractions.
Easy to customize
One of things that many of our St Paul and other customers love is concrete steps can be easily customized. Concrete can be molded into different, interesting textures, giving personality to the area. You’ll find that there are various designs available, so you can choose steps that will go with the current design of your space.
Want more information about concrete steps on your St Paul property? Give Wohlwend Concrete a call at 651-426-2610 or Click Here to Request a Free Quote.
If you are looking to add good looking steps to your home, concrete is the way to go. Wohlwend Concrete is your local Minneapolis concrete steps installer for the job. We provide fast, quality and reliable work. We are reasonably priced concrete contractors, who have been assisting the residents of Minneapolis with all of their concrete needs since 1985. We are committed to the work we do and are excited to take on your next project.
Concrete steps will be the perfect addition to your Minneapolis residence. You’re able to customize them and they are very durable, so you will be able to rely on these sturdy steps for years to come. Increase your curb appeal and rest easy knowing you chose the absolute best product for your new stairs.
You have the ability to customize your concrete steps. You can work with Wohlwend Concrete, your nearby, local Minneapolis concrete steps contractor, to plan a set of steps that works best for you. You are able to determine the amount of steps you need and how high you want them.
Some Minneapolis homes may only need a few steps to get up to a door or landing, and others may need a full staircase. Also, you are able to determine the look of your concrete steps. You can get them embellished with stone, brick, stamped or other custom options to create a unique look for your home. Wohlwend Concrete is able to stain and seal the concrete addition to your home, giving it longevity and added protection.
Concrete steps are relatively low-maintenance. They can be cleaned off with a broom or a hose. They won’t rot or be home to little critters, like wood steps can be. Also, concrete is a durable, long-lasting product. Concrete can stay intact for 30 to 40 years or longer. It is the ideal choice for constructing steps. As a professional Minneapolis concrete steps expert, Wohlwend Concrete will be able to provide you with these low-maintenance steps usually within a day.
If you’re ready to have concrete steps installed at your Minneapolis residence, call us today at 651-426-2610 or fill out our online form for a Free Estimate.
As a locally owned and operated business in the Twin Cities, MN metro, we at Wohlwend Concrete have always prided ourselves on our work, and illustrating why we’re one of the area’s top companies for concrete & masonry.
Because of the pride we take in our work, we’re happy to today launch our blog. It will be frequently updated with information on concrete & masonry. We will also use this blog to showcase projects – past and present – the Wohlwend Concrete staff has worked so very hard on.
Not familiar with Wohlwend Concrete? Please visit our home page to learn more about our company and services, or if you’re looking around at different Twin Cities concrete companies. We look forward to working with you!