Eden Prairie Concrete Contractor
Since all the way back in 1985, Wohlwend Concrete has provided Eden Prairie area customers with high-quality concrete work. If you are looking for concrete steps, a sidewalk or a driveway, or the addition of stamping to concrete, we always put our years of experience to work in order to provide our Eden Prairie area clients with the best concrete contractor work available.
Wohlwend Concrete has provided concrete contractor services to Eden Prairie and local area residents with top-of-the-line concrete and masonry work. Take a look at some of the things Wohlwend Concrete can do for you.
Concrete Construction services we provide:
- Patios, Aprons
- Pool Walls
- Poured Walls
Wohlwend as your Concrete Contractor
You are far better off choosing concrete over asphalt for any such need. Why? Concrete will last a lot longer and break down a lot less than asphalt. The life expectancy of your concrete driveway being 25 years, the asphalt option needs to be replaced 15 years earlier, yielding just 10 years of life out of a blacktop surface. Its blended nature makes it far more susceptible to the whims of the elements than concrete. In spent time and money alone, concrete is the option of choice.
Master concrete contractors, Wohlwend knows concrete. Driveways, sidewalks, patios, curbs, pool decks, and much, much more. Just admire our qualifications:
- Locally owned company based in the Twin Cities metro.
- We’ll tackle any job, no matter how big or small.
- Decades of experience!
- Fast, high-quality turnaround times for projects.
- Unmatched attention to detail.
- You’ll know where your project is at, and when it’s expected to be completed.
The Wohlwend Process
We take a lot of pride in the work that we do and in the way that we treat our customers. We live by a simple credo that carries us through every job we do called The Wohlwend Process:
- First, we find out what you want and what you expect by the time we’re done.
- We then begin the fun by removing the existing driveway, sidewalk, etc.
- The Wohlwend Concrete staff will then prepare the construction area by compacting the soils and inserting steel reinforcements.
- The concrete then will be poured. Afterward, we’ll perform the finishing touches. The pouring is done usually in the morning, so it’s mostly dry by the time you get home from work.
Need a concrete contractor?
We’d love to get started on the concrete or masonry project at your Eden Prairie home as soon as possible! Give us a call now at (651) 426-2610 or complete our online form for a Free Quote.