Masonry Construction Golden Valley
Because of its durability and availability, masonry construction has been used in homes and businesses for centuries. From early times till now, masonry has been an integral element of the construction scene and it is unlikely that it will cease. As such, many residential and commercial builds in Golden Valley, MN, have incorporated it into their design.
As one of the most dependable construction materials available, masonry is also a versatile choice that can be crafted to work for an Old World architectural design or a modern building. Thanks to being available in a variety of colors, plus the ability to tint it to many other hues, your Golden Valley home or business can have the look you always wanted – and a cost that might surprise you!
What might come as surprise is the many ways to use masonry construction for your Golden Valley location. Some of these include the following outdoor projects:
- Patios or porches
- Benches and other seating
- Garden paths and walkways
- Sidewalks and driveways
- Fire pits
- Decorative retaining walls
These are but a few ways people in Golden Valley are implementing masonry construction, but there are many other ways it can be incorporated to suit your style.
Why Choose Masonry Construction?
Masonry has many great attributes, in addition to its longevity and versatility. But many are unaware of these reasons to opt for one of the oldest construction materials in use today. If you are considering a Golden Valley building project and have yet to determine what type of material you want, consider these additional benefits of masonry construction.
- Masonry can resist fire, floods and strong winds.
- It helps to maintain comfort levels thus making it more energy efficient than other materials and better for your budget.
- Masonry walls are sound proof, so you can block out the street sounds of your busy neighborhood or commercial complex.
- Masonry construction takes less time and costs less because there is little to no lag time for shop drawings and fabrication.
- Masonry construction can be done year-round, and with few errors.
- Homes and businesses built with masonry require less maintenance.
- Masonry construction is not susceptible to pests such as termites, carpenter ants and others.
- Because of its resistance to so many elements, insurance is lower on structures built using masonry.
Talk to a Golden Valley Masonry Construction Pro
If you are ready to have a masonry construction team meet with you to discuss a new build, or perhaps give a new look to an existing space, the Wohlwend Concrete team would love to hear from you! You can call us at 651-426-2610 or contact us today.