Planning a concrete construction project for your home? There are a multitude of types of residential concrete available to consumers. In addition to choosing a type of concrete and concrete project you want, you’ll also be given a wide variety of choices in concrete finishes such as stains and sealers. You may also be making decisions regarding which contractor or contractors to hire and then making decisions with them as they work with you on the project. As the trusted experts in residential concrete for St. Louis Park and the surrounding areas, we would like to tell you more about your choices. And, when you’re ready to start your next concrete construction project, contact the professionals your neighbors depend on; Wohlwend Concrete.
The first decision is deciding what type of concrete works best for your project. Our experienced professionals can help you choose the right one for your unique project. Long lasting and beautiful, concrete is the perfect material for many projects. As one of the most durable products available, concrete is especially good for applications like:
- Driveways – Durable and low maintenance and can last for many years. They can stand up to fluctuating temperatures of the Twin Cities’ fickle seasons; and they look fantastic too.
- Floors – Concrete floors are becoming more and more popular and offer a wide variety of styles that work with any décor from classic to contemporary.
- Steps – Beautiful concrete steps, from traditional to the stamped variety, can all create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for your guests.
- Sidewalks and Curbs – As one of the most durable products available, concrete is especially good for sidewalks and curbs.
- Poured Walls and Patios – For heavily trafficked patios, concrete is the perfect option. Spice it up with stamped concrete and seals for a more unique look!
- And more
We specialize in masonry work also. From building projects, to masonry repair, we’ve got you covered. Then, there’s decorative concrete! With modern technology, Wohlwend Concrete can stamp a pattern into your driveway or sidewalk. We offer a variety of decorative concrete services including:
Each offer your residential concrete project a unique look from cobblestone to sandstone and more. And these are just some of the wonderful options when it comes to residential concrete!
Ready to get started? If you are interested in learning more about residential concrete for your St. Louis Park home, call Wohlwend Concrete at 651-426-2610 or you can contact us to get a Free Estimate.