Choosing a Minneapolis, St Paul or Roseville concrete contractor may seem overwhelming, but if you know what questions to ask, the answer will easily become clear. Wohlwend Concrete is your choice for a reliable, local concrete contractor, with the experience and dedication to professionally complete your project. In this blog, we review some of the questions you should be asking any potential concrete contractors.
1. How long have you been in business? You need to find out how long they’ve been in business, for obvious reasons. With time comes experience, and you have a higher likelihood of receiving a quality job from a concrete contractor with more experience.
2. Who will oversee my project? Find out if there will be anyone doing a quality assurance check on your project. Inquire if there is a site supervisor or more experienced team member that will be assigned to your project.
3. Do you have any previous projects or previous customer testimonials I could browse? They say word of mouth is still the best method of recommendation, and that is a lot easier today with the Internet. Find out if the concrete contractor you’re looking to hire has anything available from previous customers. Their feedback could provide a lot of insight.
4. Do you give free estimates? Make sure you get an estimate before you jump into a project. You will quickly learn we have fair and honest pricing.
How We Stack Up
- Wohlwend Concrete has been in business since 1985. That’s over 25 years of service to the Twin Cities. We are established in our field and we can tackle any concrete project.
- Scott Wohlwend, owner of Wohlwend Concrete, will personally check every project to make sure it is going smoothly.
- We have a Photo Gallery and Testimonials available for review. We are proud of the work we do and are happy to share with you previous jobs.
- We do offer Free Quotes. We have reasonable costs, sure to fit your budget.
Call us today to get started on your next concrete project at 651-426-2610.