Eden Prairie Concrete Construction
Wohlwend Concrete has provided concrete construction services to Eden Prairie and local area customers with top of the line concrete and masonry work. Should your needs be regarding concrete steps, sidewalks, driveways or adding stamped concrete to a patio or walkway, we stand behind our two-and-a-half decades of providing quality concrete construction work to always deliver the best finished product possible.
Concrete Construction services we provide:
- Patios and Aprons
- Pool Walls
- Pored Walls
Why choose concrete over asphalt? Longevity, no more, no less. A concrete driveway or sidewalk will last you 25 years—blacktop needing to be replaced every 10 years as it is more susceptible to the whims of the elements. Figuring in spent time and money, concrete is the best option.
Masters in all sorts of concrete construction, Wohlwend knows concrete. Driveways, sidewalks, patios, curbs and pool decks, and much, much more.
The Elite Wohlwend Concrete
Choose Wohlwend Concrete over other Eden Prairie concrete constructions
- Locally-owned company based in the Twin Cities metro.
- We’ll tackle any job, no matter how big or small.
- Over 25 years of experience!
- Fast, high-quality turnaround times for projects.
- Unmatched attention to detail.
- You’ll know where your project is at, and when it’s expected to be completed.
The Wohlwend Process:
- First, we find out what you want and what you expect by the time we’re done.
- We then really begin the fun by removing the existing driveway, sidewalk, etc.
- The Wohlwend Concrete staff will then prepare the construction area by compacting the soils and inserting steel reinforcements.
- The concrete then will be poured. Afterward, we’ll perform the finishing touches. The pouring is done usually in the morning, so it’s mostly dry by the time you get home from work.